TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE THE USE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of our website Kiodour.nyc is further subjected to these Terms and Conditions. You are restricted from using this Website for any illegal or unlawful purposes.
By using the Website you undoubtedly accept all the clauses mentioned in this document. If you do not accept any of these clauses you may not use this website any further.
2. CREDIT CARD/PAYMENT DETAILS
We do not store your credit card or PayPal details. All Payments are securely processed by SSL gateways on 3rd Party Servers provided by PayPal & Stripe.
The contents of this website are not meant to represent any kind of advice. You should make your own decision as an adult like you generally make in your everyday life. Kiodour.nyc cannot be held liable for any consequences suffered by you because of any decisions you made related to content on our website.
You are intentionally and categorically restricted from all of the following:
• Downloading, transmitting, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written consent.
• Using this Website for any illegitimate or illicit activities
• Getting involved in any BlackHat techniques or any other similar type activity related to this Website
Users will have restricted access to some parts of the website and we reserve all the rights to grant or prevent further access to the users as and when deemed necessary.
5. BILLING, CANCELLATIONS, AND REFUNDS
We sell digital products which can be purchased online from our website.
• We offer Full refunds in case the cancellation is done within 24 hours of placing the order.
• If you choose to cancel our services after the initial 24 hours then you may be charged an amount corresponding to the man hours put into your project. The balance amount will be credited back to your initial mode of payment within 15 days of cancellation.
• Cancellation of any monthly renewal service/s should be done 48 hours prior to the start of next billing cycle.
• If cancellations are made after the start of the new billing cycle then you will be billed on a pro-rata basis for the next billing cycle.
• Any refunded amount will be credited to your initial mode of payment account within 15 days of service cancellation.
6. CHANGE OF USE
We reserve all the right to:
6.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without any prior notice.
6.2 Amend these Terms and Conditions entirely or some of the clauses at any time, and your continued use of the Website after any such changes shall be legally considered as your Full acceptance to these changes.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Kiodour.nyc may include links to third party websites that are not controlled by us. Any such link to other 3rd party websites may not be considered as an endorsement of such websites and you accept and agree that we cannot be held liable for the content or fitness of any such website/s.
8.1 Kiodour.nyc and/or its licensors hold all legal rights to the intellectual property and material contained on this Website. In case of any copyright infringements, please email us and we will immediately look into it.
8.2 In using the Website you agree that you will use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You are restricted from downloading, copying, reproducing, transmitting, storing, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written permission. This excludes doing the above activity for personal and home use.
9. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without warranty of any kind whether explicit or ambiguous, including but not limited to the ambiguous warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any precise purpose, copyright, congeniality, security, and accuracy.
9.2 Kiodour.nyc or its employees cannot be held liable for any explicit or ambiguous loss or damage (including unrestricted loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, personal injury, or death) caused due to connection with the use of the Website.
9.3 We use the latest technology but we make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be constant or error-free.
You herewith agree to hold Kiodour.nyc and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Kiodour.nyc or its owner/s originating out of any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In an event where any or few of the points contained in this Terms and Conditions document is held invalid or conflicting or enforceable, those points will be excluded and the remaining terms shall be enforced to the extent as permitted by the law
12. VARIATION OF TERMS
Kiodour.nyc reserves all the rights to amend these terms anytime without any prior notice. It is your sole responsibility to make yourself aware of any such changes and hence you are required to occasionally check this page for any updates.
13. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the law of the USA and herewith to be submitted in the special jurisdiction of the USA courts. For any further information please email email@example.com
This document was last updated on 4 November 2017